5-Position Vertical Hand Tool Rack | Trailer Organization
Keep Your Tools Off Your Trailer Bed
Buyers Products Club expands the line of organizational and storage options for your landscaping trailer. The 5-Position Vertical Hand Tool Rack mounts directly to the brand’s LT45 Multi-Purpose Storage Basket to keep your hand tools organized and out of the way.
- Model: Buyers Products Club LT46
- Holds five straight handle or D-handle tools
- Attaches directly to LT45 Multi-Purpose Storage Basket (sold separately)
- Keeps tools organized without taking up space in on bed or on trailer rails
- Steel construction with corrosion-resistant black powder-coated finish
- Drill-free installation
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
- Price: $95.99
The BPC Vertical Hand Tool Rack holds five of your straight handle or D-handle tools in place, off of your trailer rails and away from your trailer bed. It works in tandem with the LT45 Storage Basket, which mounts at the front of your trailer.
Installation is simple, and it doesn’t require you to do any drilling. The LT46 comes with the mounting hardware required, which lets you bolt the rack to the basket.
Like the rest of the storage solutions in the BPC lineup, the Vertical Hand Tool Rack is made from carbon steel for durability. Then BPC uses a black powder-coated finish to keep it impervious to weather conditions.
The Buyers Products Company’s 5-Position Vertical Hand Tool Rack is made in the USA. You can pick it up for around $95.99 . For warranty and dealership location information, visit the Buyers Products Company website by clicking here .
Buyers 5-Position Vertical Hand Tool Rack Specs
- Model: Buyers Products Company LT46
- Equipment Held: 5 straight handle or triangle/D-handle tools
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Mounting Type: Bolt-On
- Usage: Works with LT45 Landscape Basket
- Weight: 14.5 lbs
- Price: $95.99