Heated Milwaukee Axis Jacket
Winter might slow down the lawn work, but it still brings its own challenges that require you keep busting your proverbial hump outdoors. From snow blowing to chainsawing, you’ll want something warm to wear when it’s freezing outside. That’s where the heated Milwaukee Axis Jacket can help you out. With its compressible design, the Axis jacket can serve you as an inner or outer layer comfortably. And, in either case, it can blast your core with up to 8 hours of sweet, delicious, electric warmth.
Milwaukee Axis Jacket Features
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X faster
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to 8 hours of run-time with M12 RedLithium 2.0 compact battery pack
- Heating zones: chest, back, and shoulders
- Washer and dryer safe
- Wind & water resistant
- Compressible design
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% polyester insulation keeps heat in without adding bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- 2 outer zip pockets, 1 inner zip pocket, 1 low-profile battery pocket
Ultimately, the main selling point of the Milwaukee Axis jacket revolves around comfortability. Let’s talk textures: Milwaukee uses a 100% polyester for both the inner lining and outer shell. The slick texture makes it easy to slide on and off. And, it has a DWR coating to keep you dry and protected from the elements. They’ve also opted for light elastics instead of velcro at the cuffs and waist.
But, the most texturally comfortable jacket in the world doesn’t mean a whole lot if it can’t keep you warm. And, the Milwaukee Axis jacket handles that job with ease. With three heat settings, its compact M12 battery sends power to carbon fiber heating elements at the chest, back, and shoulders. Milwaukee claims that users can get up to 8 hours of uninterrupted heat from one charge.
The Milwaukee Axis Jacket, with an M12 RedLithium CP2.0 battery pack and compact charger, will run you around $220. It comes with Milwaukee’s 1-Year Heated Gear Warranty. And, because no one wants to smell like a goat, even when its 3° outside, the Axis is both washer and dryer safe.
Milwaukee Axis Jacket Specs
- Model Number: 203-21
- Voltage: 12V
- Battery System: M12
- Heat Settings: High, Medium, and Low
- Washing: Washer and Dryer Safe
- Weather Resistant: Wind/Water Resistant
- Insulated: Yes
- Heat Elements: Chest, Back, Shoulders
- Inner Material: Brushed Tricot
- Heated Gear Warranty: 1-Year
- MSRP: $219
For more information about the Heated Milwaukee Axis Jacket, check out our Best Heated Jacket Shootout over at ProToolReviews.com.