Snapper Pro S200XT Zero Turn – 61 or 72-inch Cutting Deck
If you thought that Snapper doesn’t fit in the commercial game, then you should probably look again. In particular, the Snapper Pro S200XT zero turn offers the professional options and specs that you expect in a commercial mower. Furthermore, if cutting capacity concerns you, the Snapper Pro S200XT comes with a 61 or 72-inch fabricated cutting deck.
Snapper Pro S200XT Zero Turn Features
Power comes from the Vanguard big block commercial series engine. The 27-hp engine delivers power to the ground through dual Hydro-Gear ZT-5400 transaxles. Also available is the Vanguard Oil Guard system that extends oil changes to 500 hours, hence reducing maintenance time significantly.
On the cutting side, the Snapper Pro S200XT includes the innovative iCD cutting system. The iCD system provides better airflow, discharge, and even quality of cut. A foot-operated deck life makes changing cutting deck heights a breeze. Cutting heights range from 1-1/2″ to 6″, in 1/4″ increments.
Quick Related Read: New Vanguard Engines
Mower controls for the Snapper Pro S200XT mount to industrial pillow block bearings ensuring smooth operation and durability. With smoother controls, the operator can be more precise and have less accidental flower-mowing. An adjustable suspension seat also ensures operator comfort and control, no matter their size or shape.
Access to spindles, pulleys, and belts come by quick removal of the floor pan via a single thumb-screw. To keep the litigators at bay and to keep users safe, a foldable ROPS system keeps rollovers to a minimum. To make the Snapper Pro S200XT your own, Snapper has many available attachments. Mulching kits, lawn stripers, LED lights, and flat-free tires are a just a few to mention.
Does the Snapper Pro S200XT deliver for a true commercial zero turn? The jury’s still out on this one. Hopefully, we’ll get one in for review shortly, and we’ll give you the full rundown, with detailed data. It does seem to have the many of the right features and specs to fit the bill.
For more information on the Snapper Pro S200XT, click here, or visit your local Snapper Pro dealer.
Snapper Pro S200XT Specifications
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton® Commercial Series: 27 HP (gross @3600rpm)
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Starting Type: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Powertrain® transaxles with 9″ mounted cooling fans
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Cutting Width (in): 61 or 72-inch
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 – 5
- Belts Custom: 5V belt with Kevlar™ cords
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- PTO: Electric
- Spindles: Cast-iron, greaseable
- Frame Rail: 2 x 2, 7-gauge
- Bearings: Greaseable tapered caster yoke bearings
- Drive Axles: 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Pneumatic
- Overall Length (in): 79
- Overall Width (in.): deflector down / deflector up (model) 76/63
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1190
- Seat Package: Mid-back with armrests
- Roll Over Protection System with retractable seatbelt Standard, 165-degree foldable
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel level gauge
- Controls/Safety Group Seat actuated engine kill, blade, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit / adjustable twin steering controls
- Parking Brake/Safety Circuit Internal Transaxle
- Warranty (Engine): ** 3-Year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine): ** 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator’s manual for complete details.
- Price: ~$9,000 (61-inch); ~$11,000 (72-inch)