Bay-Lynx Titan Volumetric Concrete Mixer
Bay-Lynx Titan Gets Complete Redesign
Bay-Lynx has just announced the newest edition to its line of construction equipment, the Titan Volumetric Concrete Mixer. The redesigned Titan, Bay-Lynx promises, is stronger, lighter, and smarter than your current options. How did Bay-Lynx achieve this marvel of modern engineering?
- Titan uses Hardox 450 steel extensively in its construction
- 200% service life, 1200 lb additional payload, 15% higher resale value
- BatchPro Connect interface can control and automate mixing functions
- BatchPro Connect software includes customer order portal, dispatch platform, and mobile app
Stronger, Lighter, Smarter
One of the notable features of the Bay-Lynx Titan redesign is the use of Hardox 450 steel in the construction of the mixer. According to the company, Hardox is some of the strongest steel available, adding to the mixer’s overall durability, strength, and resale value. Bay-Lynx boasts that the Titan, by virtue of the Hardox steel used so extensively, has a 200% longer service life and has a 15% higher resale value than volumetric mixers that use a mild steel.
Because the Hardox steel and redesigned frame account for a 1200 lb weight savings, the Bay-Lynx Titan can carry a much greater payload as well.
The Bay-Lynx Titan Volumetric Concrete Mixer also features some of the most advanced mixing technology on the market with the BatchPro Connect interface. Sand, stone, cement, water, and admixture content can all be controlled and automated using the BatchPro 3.0 panel. You can even adjust your water content on the fly, based on the moisture content of your aggregate.
Bay-Lynx Titan Volumetric Concrete Mixer Features
- 1900 L Water Tank
- Hardox Aggregate and Cement Bin
- Automated Admix System
- Hydraulic Cement Drive
- Lightweight Auger Frame
- Easy-To-Use Operator’s Panel, Including BatchPro Connect Software and Automation
- Automated Hydraulic Gates
- Moisture Meter for Automated Moisture Adjustment
You can explore the Bay-Lynx Titan even further by clicking here.