Vacuworx Battery-Powered Vacuum Lifter
Vacuworx: Big Power in a Small Package
The next generation of battery-powered lifters from Vacuworx has arrived. The PHD Portable Vacuum Lifting System weighs only 25 lbs but generates enough power and suction to lift up to 2,500 lbs. With features like remote control, a lithium battery, and a dual-pump design, the new Vacuworx PHD battery-powered vacuum lifter can help hardscape contractors work faster, safer, and smarter.
- Model: Vacuworx PHD
- Weighs 25 lbs
- Capable of lifting 2,500 lbs
- New remote control feature allows PHD to be used in more applications on more host machines
- Rechargeable 12V 30Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate battery
- Dual pump design builds suction faster, draws less battery power, and releases suction more efficiently
- Inline filter protects vacuum from dust and debris
- Quick hose connections to pads and unit
- Visible and audio alarms for safety
- Available mounting accessories for use with mini skid steers, mini excavators, forklifts, small cranes and Husqvarna demolition robots
Remote Controlling the Vacuworx Vacuum Lifter
With the Vacuworx PHD Vacuum Lifter, the company improved upon an old model to include a remote control. This allows the operator some freedom so that he doesn’t need to stand right next to the unit to turn it on and off. This means that the PHD can find more use in more applications on more host machines.
The Vacuworx PHD Vacuum Lifter comes features a 12V 30Ah rechargeable LFP (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery. This battery provides longer run times and longer battery life. It weighs significantly less than traditional dry cell batteries and charging it takes less time. You can plug it in at night and have it ready to work by the next day.
Two Pumps To Get the Job Done
The PHD features two dual-stage vacuum pumps to build up a vacuum faster. According to Vacuworx, this system draws less power from the battery, and it provides a deeper vacuum than single-stage pumps. It also releases the vacuum more efficiently.
Vacuworx designed the PHD Vacuum Lifter to absorb vibration from the pump for quieter operation. An inline filter protects the system from dust and debris. When the filter becomes clogged or dirty, the element can be quickly replaced to prevent damage to the system. Visible and audible alarm systems protect the user as well.
Further, the PHD features quick-connect hose attachment points on both the unit and the pads. Vacuworx has multiple pad sizes available. A general rule of thumb with these pads is that they can lift material up to 3x the length and width of the pad.
A variety of mounting systems is available from the company as well. The Vacuworx PHD Vacuum Lifter can fit on mini skid steers, mini excavators, forklifts, small cranes, and Husqvarna demolition robots.
For more information, check out Vacuworx.com.
Vacuworx Battery-Powered Vacuum Lifter Specs
- Models: PHD
- Lifter Capacity: 2500 lbs (PHD)
- Weight: 25 lbs (PHD)
- Standard Pad Options: PS0812 (693 lbs), PS1216 (1276 lbs), PS1616 (1654 lbs)
- Includes: 10 ft. vacuum hose, battery, and battery charger (pad not included)
- Accessories: 1″ x 2″ x 10′ Tough Seal (PT3000-600A), Vacuum Filter Element (PT7401-010), Shackle (PT7417-002A), Vacuum Hose Assembly (PT7418-002A), PS Rechargeable Battery (PT7600-009), PS Battery Charger (PT7600-023), PHD Rechargeable Battery (PT7600-106), PHD Battery Charger (PT7600-107), Top Mounting Assembly for Mini Skid Steer (PT8300-400A), Pad Pin Kit (PT8300-076A)