Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS Zero Turn Mower
Recently, at the 2017 GIE Expo, Bob-Cat debuted their newest entry into their line of professional mowers. The Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS Zero Turn introduces pro performance at a price point that not too many manufacturers can match. Featuring Kawasaki FX Series engines, the new Bob-Cat mowers come in a variety of sizes. They include new features that increase the mower’s performance, comfort, and durability. Starting at a suggested retail price of $6799.00, the Bob-Cat should be available in time for the 2018 mowing season.
“The new Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS is our latest professional grade mower built for the rigors of commercial mowing. Based on 60 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise, this latest edition [sic] to our zero-turn mower line comes loaded with commercial-grade features. Importantly, it combines superior value with the toughness and reliability customers have come to expect from Bob-Cat.”
-Ron Scheffler, product manager for Bob-Cat
Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS Highlights
Bob-Cat looked to improve the durability of their new mower. The XRZ Pro RS comes with professional grade ZT-3400 transaxles, which provide smoother performance and agility. A TufDeck Pro 10-gauge fabricated, welded, and reinforced steel mower deck offer improved durability to the mower.
The Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS includes the company’s patented Double Wave baffle system, which improves the mower’s vacuuming and lifting capabilities. This mower can crank out tip speeds over 18,000 fpm, lifting grass cleanly for a smooth and even cut.
Improved fuel efficiency and a 9.5-gallon fuel tank should help the professional keep up with the demands of the job all day. Plus, this zero turn mower has a top speed of 10 mph, which should increase productivity.
Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS Zero Turn Mower Features
- TufDeck Pro 10-Gauge fabricated, welded and reinforced steel mower deck
- A choice of 48″, 52″, or 61″ mowing decks
- Patented Double-Wave Baffle System for maximum vacuum and lift
- HG ZT-3400 Twin Hydrostatic Transaxles for smooth performance and agility
- High-back full mechanical suspension seat with armrests
- Flip-up floor plate and open-frame design
- Bob-Cat exclusive Zero-T 23″ drive tires
- 9.5-gallon fuel capacity
- 6-Year/1200 hour Mow With Confidence Limited Warranty
Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS Zero Turn Mower Specs
- Model Number: 942630
- Engine: Kawasaki FX651V
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 Gal
- Air Filtration: Dual stage canister
- Electrical Charging System: 15 Amp
- Clutch: 125 ft. lb.
- Mower Deck: TufDeck Pro, 48″
- Leading Edges: Adjustable front lip standard
- Anti Scalp Rollers: 3
- Cutting Height: 1.5″ – 4.875″
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,365 fpm @ 3550 engine rpm
- Discharge Chute: Flexible molded polymer
- Weight: 758 lbs.
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 Twin Hydrostatic Transaxles
- Displacement: 12 cc
- Oil Capacity: 4 quarts
- Ground Speed: 10 mph
- Drive Wheel Size: 23 x 10.5 – 12
- Front Caster Size: 13 x 6.5-6
- Caster Type: Pneumatic
- Seat: Full mechanical suspension seat with seat slide lever
- Suggested MSRP: $6799.00
For more information on the Bob-Cat XRZ Pro RS Zero Turn Mower, visit www.bobcatturf.com .