Dixie Chopper XCaliber Commercial Zero Turn Mower
Updated and available for this upcoming lawn season, the 2018 Dixie Chopper Xcaliber Commercial Zero Turn Mower looks to improve upon the company’s flagship design. Seven new models, featuring a variety of engines and deck sizes, promise a mower to fit any specific need. The updated XCaliber comes packed with features that, Dixie Chopper promises, will make their mower “the choice for landscape professionals.” Whether that’s true or not remains to be seen this season, but the new and improved Dixie Chopper does seem to have a lot going for it.
Beginning at the heart of things, Dixie Chopper offers a variety of engine options for the new models. Kawasaki FX, Briggs & Stratton Vanguard, and Kohler EFI engines are all available. Plus, with a new drivetrain configuration, the Dixie Chopper XCaliber can reach a top speed of 13 mph. Mathematically, that works out to about 6 acres per hour. Dixie Chopper has also introduced stronger transmissions that should last longer than previous editions, and heavy-duty cooling fans keep belts and spindles cool.
A variety of deck sizes, from 60″ to 74″, is available also. The 2018 Dixie Chopper XCaliber features an X2 Wind Tunnel Deck, which Dixie Chopper claims is, “the industry’s best cutting deck design.” This design creates a low-pressure area on the leading edge of the deck to increase suction and airflow, improve discharge performance, and reduce built-up grass clippings.
The company put an emphasis on comfort this time around as well. The new models offer a padded suspension seat and springer forks to maximize shock absorption. Two seven gallon fuel tanks mean that you’ll have to get out of your comfy chair less often.
The 2018 Dixie Chopper XCaliber comes with a 5-Year limited bumper-to-bumper warranty and a 5-Year drivetrain warranty.
Dixie Chopper XCaliber Features
- Pure Power – Models powered with Kawasaki FX, Vanguard, or fuel efficient Kohler EFI engines.
- New 60″ X2 Wind Tunnel Deck – The industry’s best cutting deck design is now available in a popular 60″ deck width and retains the Wind Tunnel design with the industry leading 2-inch blade overlap.
- Springer Forks – Provide ultimate comfort and performance, making the XCaliber one of the smoothest riding industrial mowers on the market today.
- Productivity – Our drivetrain configuration increases ground speed up to 13 mph to mow over 6 acres per hour.
- New Deck Lift System – Offers better ergonomics and assisted lifting for operator convenience.
- Most Lifetime Warranties – Worry-free lifetime warranties on the frame, stainless steel, front forks, steering levers, and front caster bearings.
- Total Comfort – Suspension seat and springer forks for the best quality ride.
- 2×7 Gallon Fuel Tanks – Eliminate frequent fill-ups with more fuel capacity.
- Pumps & Wheel Motors – Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Heavy-Duty Spindles & Cooling Fans – Keep spindles and belts cool.
- X2 Wind Tunnel Deck – Increases airflow and reduces build-up inside the deck.
For more information about the 2018 Dixie Chopper Xcalibur line, visit the Dixie Chopper website here .