John Deere Z955M With Tweels Video
On a recent episode of PTR Live, we had the chance to take a look at the new John Deere Z955M Zero Turn Mower. Not only does it feature a 60″ fabricated deck, but it also includes dual hydraulic pumps driving each Tweel. That’s right, these tweels, from Michelin, never go flat as they don’t use air.
Cool wheels aside, the John Deere Z955M features solid cast-iron pieces throughout the construction for vibration dampening and rigidity. It features a Kohler EFI 29 HP engine that has plenty of speed and power. An adjustable ROPS bar makes storage simple, so long as you’re paying attention to what you’re doing, and not banging it into the door of your shed.
Expect the John Deere Z955M to retail around $12,000 to start. It comes with a three-year bumper-to-bumper warranty.
John Deere Z955M with Tweels Features
- Easy-To-Operate Height-Of-Cut Adjustment Enables On-The-Go Changes
- Three Seat Choices Offer Exceptional Operator Comfort
- Three-Year Bumper-To-Bumper Warranty
- Michelin X Tweel Turf Airless Radial Tire Technology For ZTrak Mowers Eliminates Downtime And Reduces Cost Of Operation
- Available Mulch On Demand Deck