Turfco Stand-On Aerator Pulls Double Duty
The Turfco XT10 TurnAer Stand-On Aerator has the capability to drastically speed up the productivity of your landscaping efforts, whether you’re working on residential, commercial, or sports turf accounts. Between its zero-turn steering, unique AutoDepth Control tine-setting capacity, and optional 60-lb seeding attachment, the XT10 has the tools to make short work of both aerating and seeding work.
Aerate and Spread Seed at Top Speed
The Turfco TurnAer Stand-On Aerator features a 23-hp Briggs & Stratton motor that helps drive the machine to a top speed of 7 mph. It has a 30-inch aerating width, and with the optional 60-lb seeding attachment, you have the capability of seeding and aerating up to 2 acres of turf per hour. By attaching the Drop Seeder, you can seed and aerate at the same time, effectively doubling your productivity.
Plus, because the XT10 engine comes with a cyclonic air cleaner, you won’t slow down when aerating. Turfco designed the TurnAer with chains outside the aeration area to reduce any clogging with soil and debris.
Turfco also includes their unique auto-depth control. This lets you set your desired depth once to achieve consistent aeration depth all day long.
The Turfco XT10 Aerator now also comes with burlier axles. Turfco claims that they’ve rigorously tested them in extreme conditions for unsurpassed reliability and durability. Semi-pneumatic front caster wheels ensure that you won’t be caught off guard mid-job by a surprise flat tire (at least on the front wheels).
With the improvements to the overall durability – resulting in reduced downtime – and the speed at which the XT10 allows you to get serious work done, Turfco estimates that the TurnAer Stand-On Aerator will triple your productivity when compared to a traditional walk-behind.
- Highest ground clearance in its class (11in.), clears all standard curbs
- Zero grease zerks for hassle-free maintenance with easy-to-access tensioners
- Updated electronic foot-controlled tine switch is easier to clean and maintain than mechanical switches
- Foot-operated lift-and-lower control on comfortable shock-absorbing platform
You can pick up the Turfco Stand-On Aerator directly from the Turfco website. It normally retails for $12,250, but at the time of writing, it looks like you can pick it up for $10,290. Turfco also includes a 2-year warranty on the entire machine, while Briggs & Stratton warranties the engine for 3 years.
You can learn more about the Turfco Turnaer XT10 Stand-On Aerator, including purchasing information, by clicking here .
Turfco Stan-On Aerator Specs
- Model: Turfco XT10
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 724cc 23 HP
- Drive: Hydraulic drive to steering/drive motors, chain drive to rear wheels and tines
- Aerating Width: 30 in.
- Core Depth: Adjustable range, 1/2 in. to 5 in.
- Tines: Coring type, 3/4 in. heat-treated alloy steel
- Productivity: 92,400 sq. ft./hr
- Max Speed: 7 mph
- Fuel Capacity: 6-gallon tank
- Tine Wheels: 8 tine wheels, 6 tines per wheel, 48 total tines
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 69-1/2 in. x 54 in. x 47-3/4 in.
- Weight: 985lbs.
- Warranty: 2 years, 3 years on engine