Echo CS-2511P Chainsaw
Echo CS-2511P Becomes The Lightest Chainsaw In The World
Echo has announced that the highly anticipated CS-2511P Chainsaw is now available. Why was this chainsaw so “highly anticipated,” you might ask? Echo claims that this is the lightest chainsaw in the whole wide world, making it the ideal choice for arborists, ranchers, hunters, carvers, and homeowners.
- Model: Echo CS-2511P
- Lightest gas-powered rear-handled chainsaw in the world at 5.7 lbs. (without bar and chain)
- Highest power to weight ratio in its class
- Spring-assist starter that reduces starting effort
- G-Force Engine Pre-Cleaner for longer air filter life
- Two-piece mesh air filter
- Adjustable clutch-driven oiler reduces oil usage
- Warranty: 1-year commercial/5-year residential
- Price: $399.99 (12″ bar); $409.99 (14″)
Echo on the CS-2511P
Our new saws are packed with more power and more professional features and are lighter weight than previous models. This allows our customers, such as arborists and landscapers, to get their work done quicker and more efficiently.John Powers, Director of Product Marketing, Echo Incorporated
The Lightest Chainsaw In The World
The big talking point surrounding the Echo CS-2511 Chainsaw is definitely its weight. Echo claims that this is the “lightest gas-powered rear-handle chainsaw in the world with the most power in its class.”
The CS-2511P features a 25cc 2-stroke commercial-grade engine that outputs the kind of power that’s ideal for pruning and brush-clearing applications. The saw weighs in at an extremely lightweight 5.7 lbs, though this total doesn’t account for fuel, oil, the bar, or the chain.
Even still, there is no doubt that this chainsaw will become a go-to option for many Pros, particularly those that need to work at height.
The Echo CS-2511P Chainsaw includes a few features to keep the saw ticking without a whole lot of babying from you. It comes with a spring-assist starter that makes it simple to pull-start, even when up in a tree or bucket.
It also features a top-mounted automatic, adjustable, clutch-driven bar oiler to keep the chain moving smoothly while taking it easy on your oil consumption. A G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner extends the life of your two-piece mesh air filter as well.
The Echo CS-2511P Chainsaw features spring vibration reduction and a palm rest to keep using the saw comfortable and safe.
A side-access chain tensioner makes for easy chain adjustment on the job, while a retained bar nut makes sure you don’t lose important hardware while working.
The Echo CS-2511P Chainsaw accepts both 12″ and 14″ bars and chains, and you can purchase it in either of those configurations. With a 12″ bar and chain, the world’s lightest chainsaw retails for $399.99, while the 14″ option will run you $409.99.
Either option comes with Echo’s 1-year commercial warranty or 5-year residential warranty.
Echo Chainsaw Specs
- Model: Echo CS-2511P
- Engine Displacement: 25cc
- Oil Capacity: 4.7 fl. oz.
- Dry Weight: 5.7 lbs (without bar and chain)
- Starting System: Spring-assist
- Sprocket Cover: Plastic
- Ignition System: Digital
- Bar Type: Double Guard 91
- Carburetor: Yes
- Sprocket Type: Spur
- Oiling System: Automatic
- Handle: Plastic
- Vibration Reduction System: Standard
- Fuel Capacity: 6.4 fl. oz.
- Available Bar Lengths: 12 in., 14 in.
- Warranty: 1-year commercial/ 5-year residential
- Price: $399.99-$409.99