Intimidator Truck Series UTV Preview
Stocked with all new powerful and durable features, the Intimidator Truck Series Utility Task Vehicle can handle all your tough jobs. Intimidator Trucks offer a few engine options, a 750cc Kohler gas, a 1000cc Kohler diesel engine, or a 48V AC-powered brushless electric motor. The Truck Series features a 6-foot truck bed that can be folded down into a flatbed capable of toting around 1200 lbs. All models in the Truck Series feature LED headlights, room for three on the bench seat, and an overall 2100 lb towing capacity.
What Does The Intimidator Truck Series UTV Offer?
The Intimidator Truck Series comes in one of three engine options. Customers can choose a 1000cc Kohler Diesel engine. The 3-cylinder diesel engine offers the best displacement rating in its class and features a CVT housing and internal fan to keep the belts cool and dry. Also available as a second option, a Kohler 750efi gas engine offers low RPM and high torque for easier maintenance and better fuel efficiency. Finally, a 48V AC-powered brushless electric motor produces 120 lbs of peak torque and offers an alternative to gas and diesel.
The Intimidator Truck Series also features adjustable, 4-wheel independent suspension. Extra long dual A-arms absorb impact from rough or bumpy terrain, offering 10″ of up-and-down shock absorption. 10.25″ slip-on brake rotors with dual piston calipers coupled with 6-ply, 27″ tires and 14″aluminum alloy rims ensure a safe and comfortable drive in any terrain.
These utility vehicles also feature shift-on-the-fly four-wheel drive. Push button locking rear differential and an auto-locking front differential ensure that power transfers to all four wheels, keeping you moving over otherwise hard-to-manage terrain.
The hood on all Intimidator Trucks features a 5-ply, high impact ABS laminate, designed to resist UV light penetration as well as surface scratches. The floor, front cabin wall, seat sides, fender flares, bedside panels, and tailgate are crafted from a high molecular weight polyethylene. While most plastics tend to turn brittle, especially in the cold, this material displays a high impact and stress crack resistance, even at extremely low temperatures. These parts are the most likely to come into contact with brush, snow, rocks, etc. Using this brand of polyethylene ensures durability in some places known to break easily. Additionally, the Intimidator Truck Series includes metal skid plates on the underbelly of the truck to protect the guts from debris.
The Intimidator Truck Series features a 6 foot, black powder-coated aluminum truck bed that can hold up to 1,200 lbs. The sides fold down for flatbed capability. Additionally, the Truck Series features ROHVA-certified roll cages.
Intimidator UTVs can all be customized through color options and accessory packages. The Truck Series comes with a winch mounting plate on the front bumper, where you could mount anything from a winch to a snow plow or ground tillers. Tool box options, bumper options, gun rack options, and radio and speaker options are all available for these trucks as well.
The base model of the Intimidator Truck Series UTV starts at around $14,979 and can be purchased from your local Intimidator dealer.
Intimidator Truck Series UTV Key Features
- 3 Available Engine Options
- 4 Wheel Independent Suspension
- 27″ Go Anywhere Tires and 14″ Aluminum Alloy Rims
- High and Low Beam LED Headlights
- Built-In Winch Mounting Plate
- Heavy Duty Front 2″ Receiving Hitch
- ROHVA Certified Roll Cage
- 6″ Aluminum Bed With Folding Sides
- Driver and Passenger Side Storage Compartments
- Full Underbelly Metal Skid Plates
Intimidator Truck Series UTV Specs
- Frame: Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Body: Automotive Quality Acrylic Plastic
- Tires: 27x10x14 – 6 ply
- Wheels: 14″ Wheels
- Front & Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm Independent
- Steering: Rack & Pinion
- Braking System: 4 Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking System: 2 Wheel Gear Lock
- Seating: 3 Forward Facing Occupant Bench Seat
- Bed: Aluminum With Fold Down Sides And Tailgate
- Cargo Bed Space: 70x60x14
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt Auxillary Plug
- Hitch: 2″ Receiver Standard
- Fuel Capacity: 9 Gallons
- Warranty: 1 Year Bumper to Bumper, 3 Year Engine
- Engine: 1000cc Kohler Diesel / 750cc Kohler Gas
- Bore x Stroke: 75 mm x 77.6 mm / 83 mm x 69.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 22.8:1 / 9.1:1
- Carburetor: Fuel Injection (Glow Plug Assisted) / Electronic Fuel Injected Throttle Body
- Final Drive: Shaft Driven
- Automatic CVT: Low/Hi/Neutral/Reverse/Park
- Drive System: 2WD, Electronic 4WD Selection
- Cooling: Liquid Pump Circulation With Electric Fan / Air Circulation
- Starting: Electric Start
- Engine Oil: SAE 15-40W / SAE 10-30W
- Speed: Up to 33 MPH / Up To 35MPH
- Length: 149″
- Width: 64″
- Height: 78″
- Wheelbase: 111″
- Frame Clearance: 12″
- Suspension Travel: 10″ Total Suspension
- Curb Weight: 1843 lbs.
- GVWR: 3300 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 1200 lbs.
- Vehicle Payload: 1457 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 2100 lbs.
- Protection: 1.75″ Diameter Tubing Five Piece ROPS
- Front Protection: 1.75″ Diameter Tubing Bumper/Brush Guard
- Passenger Restraints: 3 Point DOT Approved Restraint Belts
- Foot Restraint: Standard
- Shift Indicator: 5 Position Gear Indicator
- Headlights: Standard
- Brake/Tail Light: Standard