Toro 60-Inch Titan Zero Turn Mowers
New Toro Titan Mower Takes the Ache Out of Acreage
Toro has a new 60″ Titan zero-turn mower model designed to provide maximum comfort while tackling large areas with its commercial-grade power and cut quality.
- MyRide suspended operator platform allows 3″ of travel
- 7/10-gauge high-strength steel Turbo Force cutting deck
- 3″ x 2″ frame
- Commercial-grade Toro V-Twin 708cc engine
- Donaldson air canister filter
- Attach your tools and accessories directly to mower with tool-mounting brackets
- Warranty: 3-year, 300-hour commercial engine warranty
What Does Toro Have to Say?
“The MyRide suspension system on our Titan is truly a game-changer when it comes to staying comfortable while attacking large properties. Add that high level of comfort to the professional-quality DNA that’s engineered into the Toro Titan, and you have a machine that’s tough on challenging lawns but easy on the operator.”
—Tom Werner, marketing manager at Toro
Toro 60″ Titan ZT Features
One of the big deals surrounding the 60″ Toro Titan mower has to do with the inclusion of the brand’s MyRide suspension system. This setup operates similarly to how an air cab works on a semi truck; it provides 3″ inches of up and down operator travel so that you don’t feel the hard impact of every bump in the lawn you ride over. It even reduces the amount of side to side and pitch movement you’ll feel. Your MyRide settings can even be adjusted toollessly so you can customize your own comfort levels.
The 60″ Toro Titan mower also ramps up in the durability department. It features a 7/10-gauge steel cutting deck, 3″ x 2″ tubular frame, and commercial-grade hydraulics. The pump and wheel motor is integrated to eliminate hoses and other potential leak points.
It also features a commercial drop-pin cut height adjustment, Donaldson air filter cannister, and a flexible discharge chute. It also employs a tool carrying system that lets you safely attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower.
The 60″ Toro Titan Mower comes with a 3-year/300-hour commercial engine warranty, and it starts around $7499. You can learn more by visiting Toro’s website here .
Toro Titan Mower Specs
- Engine: Toro V-Twin 708cc 24.5 hp at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 Gross
- Cutting Width: 60″
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Ground Speed: Up to 9 mph
- Ignition: Electric
- Comfort Platform: MyRide Suspension System
- Shocks: 1 Center/2 Rear
- Adjustability: 5-point adjustment on rear shocks
- Fuel Capacity: 7 gallons
- Deck Design: 5″ deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Height of Cut: 1.5″ – 5″ in .25″ increments
- ROPS: No-tools folding
- Platform Travel: 3″
- Spindle Bearings: 8″ Alum sealed ball bearings, 1″ shaft
- Tool-Mounting Capability: Side control/rear guard ready
- Transmission: ZT3100
- Warranty: 3-year, 300-hour commercial warranty
- Price: ~$7,499