Exmark Introduces Next Generation of Stand-On Zero-Turn Mowers
Exmark has introduced the Vertex S-Series Stand-On Mowers. These all-new models give landscape maintenance Pros a productive and versatile mower that Exmark tells us is reliable for day-in, day-out performance. Plus, the Vertex mowers offer the features that Exmark customers say they look for in a stand-on zero-turn mower.
What Exmark Has to Say About the Vertex S-Series Mowers
Versatility, maneuverability and ease of use are a few of the key reasons more landscape pros are choosing stand-on mowers. The Vertex S-Series delivers in each of these areas. Every detail was considered, researched and exhaustively tested to deliver the performance our customers expect from an Exmark mower.Jamie Briggs, Exmark Director of Marketing
What’s the Big Deal?
For the Vertex S-Series Stand-On Mowers, Exmark has 4 different cutting decks to choose from that come in 48-, 52-, and 60-inch cutting widths. The company has constructed the decks from formed and welded high-strength steel with flow control baffles. According to Exmark, these baffles optimize air and clipping flow through the deck. The S-Series cutting decks also feature a single-point lift for easy cut height adjustment. The rod-style floating deck gives you easy rake adjustment. Anti-scalp rollers give you a consistent cut quality on any turf type.
The Exmark Vertex Stand-On Mowers also feature engineering that reduces required maintenance. They have no in-season grease points, a single belt drive system, and easy access to the hydro drive components. Exmark also designed these mowers with sealed bearings, while the patented spherical idler bearings require only annual lubrication. Sealed bearing caster wheels and forks work with the Vertex’s flat-free semi-pneumatic front tires.
This dedication to durability is backed up with one of the better warranties we’ve seen for a commercial mower. The Exmark Vertex mowers all come with a 4-year/1,250-hour commercial warranty, but you have no hour limit for the first two years.
- Choice between carbureted Kawasaki FX730V or EFI Kohler Command Pro ECV740 commercial engines
- Hydro drive system delivers infinitely variable ground speeds up to 8.5 mph
- Wide, open platform offers more stance adjustment
- Ergonomic control panel places all vital controls close at hand
The Exmark Vertex S-Series Stand-On Zero-Turn Mowers start at $10,899, and you can find them at your local Exmark dealership. You can also find an assortment of options and accessories, including various light kits, a Micro-Mulch system, a 3-bushel bagger, maintenance equipment, striping kits, and more.
Contact your local Exmark dealer for more information about the Vertex Stand-On Mowers, including options and accessories.
Exmark Vertex Stand-On Mower Specs
- Model Numbers: Exmark VSX730GKA48400, VSX730GKA52400, VSX730GKA60400, VSX740EKC52400, VSX740EKC60400
- Engine: Kawasaki FX730V Carbureted V-Twin 726cc or Kohler ECV740 Command EFI 747cc
- Engine Speed: 3,750 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Drive: Hydro Gear 12cc pumps powering two Parker 14.5 cubic inch motors
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph
- PTO Engagement: Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gal
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Construction 10-gauge seam welded top, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Sizes: 48, 52, 60 in.
- Cut Height: 1.5 – 5 in. in 1/4 in. increments
- Warranty: 4 year/1,2500hour commercial and consumer warranty, with no hour limit for the first two years
- Price: Starts at $10,899