Kato-CES Brings Battery Power To Indoor and Residential Excavation
The Kato-CES 9VXB battery-powered ultra mini zero tail swing excavator has all the right moves in the tightest spaces. Features like the expandable undercarriage and retractable blade arms – in addition to the quiet and zero-emission battery power – make this excavator an ideal option for residential and indoor work.
- Model: 9VXB
- Lithium ion battery pack
- 8-hour run time (5 1/2 hours of continuous digging)
- 3-hour fast charging available
- Throttle control
- Backfill blade with retractable blade extensions
- Bucket cylinder hose placed inside of arm
- Standard auxiliary hook up
- 27.5-in undercarriage expandable to 37.5 inches
- Warranty: 3-year/1,000-hour
Kato-CES designed the 9VXB Battery-Powered Mini Excavator primarily for smaller spaces and residential work.
First of all, running on battery power makes sense for smaller operations. With zero emissions and quiet operation, the Kato 9VXB makes for a compelling option when it comes to indoor use. Kato-CES tells us that its lithium-ion battery gets 8 hours of runtime on a full charge (and capable of 5-1/2 hours of continuous digging). An available fast charger can recharge the battery fully in 3 hours.
At just 27.5 inches wide, the Kato 9VXB is physically small enough to fit through doorways and gates. However, when stability is necessary, the undercarriage can expand to 37.5 inches. Additionally, the backfill blade has retractable blade extensions to match whatever width you’re working with.
The Kato-CES Battery-Powered Mini Excavator features a standard auxiliary attachment hook up, and they’ve run the bucket cylinder hose inside of the arm to improve forward visibility. It has a 12-inch bucket width, a digging radius of up to 9’9″, and a max digging depth of 5’2″.
The Kato-CES 9VXB Battery-Powered Mini Excavator comes with a 3-year/1,000-hour warranty. To learn more about it, click here .
Kato-CES Battery-Powered Mini Excavator Specs
- Model: 9VXB
- Bucket Capacity: 0.8 cu. ft.
- Bucket Width: 12″
- Operating Weight: 2060 lbs.
- Transportation Weight: 1885 lbs
- Swing Speed: 8.7 rpm
- Travel Speed: 1.1 mph/2.2 mph
- Gradeability: 30º
- Ground Pressure: 3.8 psi
- Max Bucket Digging Force: 2360 lbs
- Boom Type: Boom offset with hydraulic cylinder
- Swing Angle (L/R): 50°/90°
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 2350 psi
- Pump Type: Gear
- Auxiliary Flow: 5 gpm
- Dozer Blade Size: 27.5 x 11 inches
- Lift Above Ground/Drop Below Ground: 9 in/8 in
- Warranty: 3-year/1,000 hour