Ferris Expands Stand-On Blower Line In Time For Fall
Ferris has expanded its line of stand-on blowers to include a compact model that ought to appeal to landscapers looking to save trailer space without sacrificing power. The Ferris FB1000 Hurricane Stand-On Blower sits at only 35.5″ wide, yet still delivers the power to move debris and leaves faster than ever before.
What is Ferris Saying About the FB1000 Hurricane?
Landscapers have told us that they needed a stand-on blower with a smaller footprint for some jobs, and the FB1000 delivers. It’s a perfect addition to any growing lawn care or groundskeeping fleet and is packed with features to drive productivity and ensure operator comfort.
Kody Van Sistine, Ferris brand manager
What’s the Big Deal?
Despite the compact frame, the Ferris FB1000 Hurricane still produces 18hp with its Vanguard V-Twin engine and large impeller system. At 3,300 RPM, this stand-on blower can deliver 3500 cubic ft/min of airflow at over 150 mph.
For more convenient operator control, the Ferris Hurricane Stand-On Blower features a foot control that you use to direct the airflow. This frees up your hands to focus on throttle and steering controls, with the design increasing your overall productivity.
- Fold-up operator platform with polymer platform bumpers for a more comfortable ride
- Simple operator controls feature choke and throttle control, key operated start, and ergonomic steering controls
- Adjustable air flow outlets allow directed control
- 20 x 8-8 drive tires offer stability and traction
Pricing and Availability
Ferris OPE, including the FB1000 Hurricane Stand-On Blower, can be found at your local Ferris dealership. It retails for $9,030, and it comes with a 2-year warranty on both the engine and the balance of the machine.
To learn more about this blower, check out the Ferris website by clicking here .
Ferris Hurricane Stand-On Blower Specs
- Model: Ferris FB1000
- Engine: Vanguard V-Twin
- Displacement: 570cc
- Engine Power Rating: 18
- RPM: 3300
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 gal.
- Drive Train Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transaxles: Hydro-Gear ZT-3100
- Number of Speeds: Infinitely Variable
- Max Travel Speed: 8 mph
- Front Tire Size: 11 x 4-5
- Rear Tire Size: 20 x 8-8
- Air Flow: 3500 cubic ft/min
- Air Speed: 150+mph
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 59 x 35.5 x 47 in.
- Dry Weight: 664 lbs.
- Ignition: Flywheel Magneto
- Solenoid Shift: Solenoid Shift
- Fuse (Amp Blade): 20
- Warranty – Balance of Machine: 2 years | 1 year rental
- Warranty – Engine: 2 years
- Price: $9,030