Tracker OX400 Joins Line of Value-Focused ATV, Side-By-Side, and Sport Carts
Tracker, historically known for their boats but becoming increasingly known also for their off-road vehicles, has just announced a new edition to their ever-growing lineup of ATVs and UTVs. The Tracker OX400 utility vehicle has been designed with farmers, ranchers, and park maintenance workers in mind, and you can pick one up for less than you probably think.
Tracker OX400 Key Features
- 13.5 hp, 401 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine
- Overhead valve
- Pressurized oil system, spin-on oil filter
- Internal counter-rotating balance shaft
- Closed-loop electronic fuel injection
- Electronic inductive spark ignition
- Replaceable dry cartridge air cleaner
- Electrical Starter/Generator, solid-state regulator, 12 Volt maintenance free HD battery (700 CCA, 95-minute reserve)
- Automatic, continuously variable transmission (CVT)
- Dual rear wheel mechanical self-adjusting drum brakes. Single point park brake release with self-compensating system
- Transaxle differential with helical gears, ground speed governor, forward/reverse
- Roto-molded cross-linked polyethylene cargo bed. Lifts for access to powertrain. Removable hinged tailgate
Tracker OX400 Talking Points
The Tracker OX400 is a small, but sturdy, 2-seater work utility vehicle that sports a 13.5 hp, 4-cycle, 401cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine built within a welded steel frame. With its 12 cu-ft rotomolded bed, lifted suspension, and aggressive tire tread, Tracker promises that the OX400 has the sort of no-nonsense approach to hauling and towing that should suit anyone that has a hard day ahead of them.
So, what does this look like in really practical terms? The Tracker OX400 has a top speed of around 16.5 mph with a hauling capacity of up to 900 lbs (bedload, 500 lbs). It can also tow up to 1200 lbs, making it a great fit for work around the farm, ranch, or park.
While that kind of performance sounds pretty good, perhaps the hallmark characteristic of the Tracker OX400 actually revolves around the price. Tracker has a “No Haggle, No Hassle” pricing policy, which means that the OX400 will run you the same low price of $5799 whether you’re buying it at Bass Pro Shop, Cabela’s, or any other authorized power sports dealer. This price doesn’t include freight costs, but even those are relatively minor at anywhere between $300 to $375.
Our Canadian friends even have access to some of this sweet Tracker action. The OX400 retails for CAD $7699 plus freight, which runs anywhere between CAD $550 to $675, depending on your geographical location.
No matter where you wind up purchasing the Tracker OX400, it comes with a 24-month warranty.
For more information about the Tracker OX400, or any other ATV or UTV in the Tracker lineup, click here .
Tracker OX400 Utility Vehicle Specs
- Length: 119″
- Width: 51.5″
- Wheelbase: 77.5″
- Ground Clearance at Differential: 7″
- Bed Dimensions: 44″ x 39″ x 12″
- Power Source: 401cc single cylinder, 4-stroke, gas
- Fuel System: Closed-loop EFI
- Horsepower: 13.5 hp
- Lubrication: Pressurized oil system
- Cooling System: Air cooled
- Fuel Capacity: 6.65 gallon
- Drivetrain: Continuously Variable Transmission
- Gear Selection: Forward/reverse
- Seating Capacity: 2-passenger
- Curb Weight: 1,072 lbs
- Load Capacity: 900 lbs
- Tow Capacity: 1200 lbs
- Speed: 16.5 mph +/- 0.5 mph
- Warranty: 24-month
- Price: $5,799 plus freight ($300 – $375 depending on geographical zone)
For a full list of the manufacturer’s specs, visit www.trackeroffroad.com .